Solberry Seabuckthorn is the most nutritionally complete food, containing vitamins, minerals, omega7, phytosterols, polyphenols, serotonin and anti-oxidants. Tart Cherry has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Tart Cherry contain anthocyanins, melatonin (strong anti-oxidant), vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron and fibre.
- Recipe Cherry with Seabuckthorn & Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Solberry Tart Cherry Puree
- 1 tbsp. (15 g) Solberry Seabuckthorn Puree
- 1 tbsp. (15 g) cane sugar
- 5 tbsp. (100 g) water
- 1.5 tbsp. (15 g) gelatin powder
- Dash of black pepper, vanilla and cinnamon
You can control your sweetness by adjusting sugar.
Combine Solberry Tart Cherry Puree, Seabuckthorn Puree, sugar and spices. Set aside.
Pour hot water (approximately 40°C ) in the heat proof glass and add gelatin powder. Put your glass with mixture on the warm bath stirring until all gelatin dissolves. Combine Solberry Tart Cherry/Seabuckthorn mixture with gelatin water and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated and mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture into silicon molds and put them in the fridge for 60 minutes or until set. Remove from the mold, enjoy!