Here is a delicious idea for a snack with seabuckthorn and lemon
- Recipe Solberry Seabuckthorn Lemon Loaf is delicious and gluten free
Solberry Seabuckthorn Lemon Loaf
Solberry Seabuckthorn Lemon Loaf is delicious and gluten free. While, the texture of this loaf is firm, it is almost creamy. Also it will melt in your mouth when served slightly warm. In spite of seabuckthorn’s tartness, the loaf’s flavour is of exotic fruit with many notes ranging from floral to strikingly exciting passion fruit, and guava.
- 5 eggs 2oz (60g) at room temperature
- ¼ cup (60 g) coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. (30 g) fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. (45 g) Solberry Seabuckthorn Puree
- ¼ cup (50 g) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup (50 g) cane sugar
- 1/8 Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. (5 g) + (1 Tsp. for garnish) fresh lemon zest
- 2 Tsp. (2 g) + (1 Tsp. (1 g) for garnish) dried and milled Omega 7 Solberry Seabuckthorn
- ½ cup (50 g) almond flour
- ½ cup (50 g) coconut flour
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp baking soda
First, add the coconut milk, lemon juice, seabuckthorn puree, butter, lemon zest, dried and milled Omega 7 Solberry Seabuckthorn and sugar. Then, in the medium size bowl combine – salt, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and baking soda. Thoroughly mix all together and let rest for 5 minutes. After that, transfer all in the baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 40 – 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry. Allow loaf to cool down for 15 minutes. Combine lemon zest with dried and milled Omega 7 Solberry Seabuckthorn and sprinkle on top.
Serve slightly warm to boost amazing exotic flavour! This loaf contains 262 mg of Omega 7 and it is packed with nutrients.
Solberry Seabuckthorn has over 180 bio-available nutrients, many of them powerful antioxidants as well as Omega Fatty Acids – including Omega 7.
Research studies show that consumption of Omega 7 Fatty Acid (Palmitoleic acid) may help to suppress appetite. Seabuckthorn is a natural source of Omega 7. Read more about Omega7 and appetite suppression.