Here is a delicious idea – put Solberry Seabuckthorn into your Basil Mint Sauce to make it incredible.
- Recipe Solberry Seabuckthorn Sauce with Basil and Mint Leaves
This sauce is an equally lovely accent to pasta, pizza, salad dressing or can be enjoyed on a cracker. It is a delicious way to incorporate Seabuckthorn into your diet.
Solberry Seabuckthorn Sauce with Basil and Mint Leaves
Make any recipe ideas healthier by adding Solberry Seabuckthorn! Also, you can make adjustments to Solberry Sauce. Just remove orange concentrate altogether and replace with equal amount of seabuckthorn for fresher taste.
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons, or more Solberry Seabuckthorn puree
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
In processor, blend first 6 ingredients until almost smooth. Gradually add oil until smooth. Enjoy
The strong anti-inflammatory properties of seabuckthorn is due to the unique combination of nutrients. Read more about nutritional properties of Solberry Seabuckthorn